Busbar Jumper, Flexible
- Current rating: 200A max and 350A max
- 5/16 inch hole diameter
- Custom lengths available
Introducing our Flexible Busbar with two versions: 200A max and 350A max both with a mounting hole diameter of 5/16 inches. This high-performance busbar has a conductor made of electrolytic tinned copper (Cu-ETP) and the insulation is a TEP Low Smoke, Halogen-Free, and Flame Retardant insulation.
- Conductor: Electrolytic Tinned Copper (Cu-ETP)
- Insulation: TEP Low Smoke, Halogen-Free, Flame Retardant
- Elongation: 500%
- Temperature Range: -50°C to +115°C
- Typical Thickness: 1.8 mm
- Self-Extinguishing: UL 94 V0
- Dielectric Strength: 20kV/mm
- Nominal Voltage: 1000 V AC/1500 V DC (IEC – UL)
This busbar ensures top-tier electrical performance while prioritizing safety through self-extinguishing properties and robust dielectric strength.