BMS Kit for 48V system includes fuses, contactor, precharge, terminals, etc.
Regular price $1,879.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Build your own DIY Powerwall safely with a UL recognized BMS!
Note: This is a kit that you assemble yourself, all the major components are included, but some sense wires, terminal connections, and hardware are not included.
- One large BMS to manage up to 15kW of power
- 300A, 200A, and 150A variants
- Designed for 12V, 24V, and 48V applications. Compatible with Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP), Li-Ion NMC, or Lead Acid 2V cells.
- BMS is UL certified to 991/1998
- BMS comes with browser-based dashboard for battery details. Learn more about Nuvation Energy’s BMS!
Components included in the kit:
- Nuvation Low-Voltage BMS 16 channel (NUV300-BC-16-KIT), UL991/1998 certified
- 2x Contactor, +400A/-200A, UL1604
- Optional to remove one contactor if you use the GPO on the inverter
- Current Shunt 0.5% accurate
- Fuse, Class T 110A ~ 400A (depending on variation)
- 20kA interrupt capacity for all versions
- Precharge circuit: (Optional to remove if your inverter has a built in pre-charge)
- Pre charge contactors, rated up to 1200VDC
- Resistor 10 OHM 1% 50W (other options available upon request)
- 2x Thermistors for temperature sensing
- 5/16” studs at the terminal for battery, charger, inverter connections.
- High current wiring between contactors, shunt, and distribution block
- Copper Busbars for cell terminals
- All wiring/connections between stack switch gear and battery
- Weather proof enclosures
Not all components are stocked so please allow ~2 weeks for delivery.